Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I was in the Marines, there was one "ghetto" guy in our platoon that called magazines "clips." That was the one thing our platoon sergeant couldn't stand. Everytime he said he had to pay. lol But that was a long time ago.

2. Default

She"s not that much of a prize..

They also had an ammo problem that they corrected the second time around.....Hathcocck was shooting M2-AP...they were testing with Ball.

page 134 of Marine sniper quote(if it's my woman,the bullet that they pull out will be a 173-grain boat-tail Sierra

You know when that little girl first came on they did some myth thing on the painting of the girl while she was in a bikini and I thought I was going to pass out while I watched. She was hot as heck then. but has put on weight or something and is acting way too "cutesie" all the time now and I grow tired of her quickly.

Well, she just had a daughter over the winter so she is prolly still trying to loose the baby weight

what about machine guns?

Quote Originally Posted by ltcboy View Post
    You dont own any guns. You own rifles ans pistols. A gun is on a battleship.
    hmmmm, how bout 2 M3 antitank guns....id say those are guns...they sat in my back yard for about a year...now they sit in a museum in Montana..
    so yes...i did have some guns...
    if it aint broke...fix it till it finally is.