Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If you're a Mythbusters fan

Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

2. Default

Saw that episode!! She was devastating with that thing!! She shot the engine block terminating their vehicle. Oh yeah!!

That's what I want to die from.... Readhead with a gun...

4. Default

I lost all respect for those guys when they tried to disprove Hathcock's thru-the-scope shot.

5. Default

The wannabes have no clue

Sage, California....where the pavement ends and The West begins

As far as Hathcock's shot through the scope, the first time they got it all wrong. They used a big aluminum body modern scope (I think it was something like a Barska or similar scope made in the former Soviet Union) using standard rings and mount - on top of a sporterized Carcano. All they ended up doing was blowing up the front of the scope, but not the back.

When they finally got it right and actually used a replica Mosin sniper with a steel PU scope and mount setup WHERE THE MOUNT HOLDS THE FRONT OF THE SCOPE, they were able to duplicat the shot.

It's all about having the right equipment to attempt recreating the event as accurately as possible. If you ain't got it, you may as well try to duplicate one of Evil Knievel's famous jumps using a full dress Gold Wing with a 400 pound fat chick sitting on the back - ain't gonna happen!

P.S. - I like the redhead too. She can come over to my house and play with my gun anytime.

She can go with me anytime!!

8. Default

You dont own any guns. You own rifles ans pistols. A gun is on a battleship.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ltcboy View Post
    You dont own any guns. You own rifles ans pistols. A gun is on a battleship.
    That old Basic Training crap is rather trite. After Basic nobody of any rank cared what you called your rifle or pistol.
    Festus

She probably voted for Obama