Default Triple 7 in 41 mag

Planning to reload for the 41 mag blackhawk, have no pistol powders & none available locally. So going to use triple 7 but wondering if I should use 2f or 3f. I have both. What would be the better choice? Thanks.

Never used T7 for cartridge case loads. 3 fg sounds right for pistol but keep in mind that it is a BP equivalent and not volume/grain the same as BP, at least according to all I have read on it. I'm sure you already know not to leave any air space but again I don't know if T7 can be compressed any or not. I don't think you will get much performance out of T7 in your revolver. I understand it's tough to get powder but it is up to you what you do. We still get some powder around here and if I'm willing to pay around 50 or so dollars per pound we can still buy many of them. Primers is another thing that's tough to get and the price now is around 100 per thousand in my area. Good luck with your project and post up the results I know I would like to know the results.

What I have read is to compress no more than a tenth of an inch, have no crono but will give it a whirl.