Default M25 2021 version.

2021 build on Bula Defense Systems XM21 receiver with 22" SAKO/LOWELL spec medium weight NM barrel. Shooting sight lightened hammer and adjustable EBR trigger, SEI vortex muzzle device sitting in an M3 Woodland Camo Macmillan stock. Optic is a NightForce ATACR 5-25 FFP in NF 6 screw rings. This will be my newest addition to 10 dot challenge capable rifles.
    Ammo used this morning is Berger 150 gn fb target bullets in Lapua brass being pushed by 43 gn of BL-C 2 lit off by 210M primers. 10 rnd group under make my day in any semi auto rifles. Average group size is under .65 with a 1" max spread. Whatta Hobby!

M25 1.jpgM25 2.jpgEBR-2.jpgM25 3.jpg

Beauty in appearance and function. I don't recall ever seeing any that you posted that did not fit that description. Good Job. Looking forward to seeing your next completed project.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Thanks, since retirement I have plenty of time to devote to my hobbies and enjoy every minute of it.

Who was it ... Whelen maybe ... who said only accurate rifles are interesting? You produce "interesting" rifles. This one is no exception! You need to put together some sort of picture/guidebook detailing what you do when you are assembling/fitting parts together for this outstanding rifles you produce. If ever I am able to assemble a M-1A, the posts and pictures you put up are going to be a real help! Sincerely. bruce.
    Last edited by bruce; 06-17-2021 at 04:42.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I have put together photos of the procedure many times. Maybe , like you say, I should link them together.