1. Default SOLD M1 Barrel SA 9-52 (NOS) in cosmo, Rebuilt Oprod 6535382SA for sale

ALL ITEMS SOLD

I have a brand new in cosmolene US GI military M1 Rifle barrel and price is 290 dollars plus shipping , will do FTF if reasonable driving distance 30 min from Quantico. Barrel markings are S-A-9-52

I have a rebuilt oprod , tab and piston 100 percent 145 dollars ..same conditions of sale as above. The condition of oprod is outstanding and never used since being rebuilt. Totally right . Oprod markings are : 6535382SA

Photos : send me your phone # and I'll gladly texts photos.
    Email me is best, or Post a PM . I may not see your reply if you post it here on this thread.

At one time I thought I'd be shooting barrels out and wearing out oprods, so in 2008 , I bought the barrel and oprod. Sent oprod off to for rebuild. Well...all of that was optimistic and sure as heck I've not shot out barrels nor worn out anything on my M1's. Time to move these spares, I'll not need them in my life time and at 73, ain't enough range time left on the odometer. I assure you these parts are top shelf , I'm very focused on top tier parts. I don't want these tossed in an estate sale after I croak, I'd choke to death at the thought.

There are numbers on bottom of barrel receiver, I'll post what I think I see there if that helps. I bought this barrel off this board in 2008. There was a well respected oprod builder in 2008 to 2009 ..it could have been Columbus but I rather recall it was a single individual ..anyhow he was the Top Guy per Garand boards that time for such rebuild oprods and was the guy who rebuilt this one. No rust or pitting on metal of oprod, its got 85 percent or more finish..original finish.
    Last edited by BlitzKrieg; 06-10-2021 at 12:07.

Jim Swartz rebuilt op-rods and he was well regarded for it, even wrote a nice piece in the GCA mag.