Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A moderator not wanted

I respectfully ask that moderator 'TOGOR' be removed as moderator.
    Not because I don't agree with his posts, but because his posts are generally childish and disruptive! I PM'd him asking why he was always deleting and/or editing my and others posts. His answer was "because I can and will" followed by a big smiley icon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    I respectfully ask that moderator 'TOGOR' be removed as moderator.
    Not because I don't agree with his posts, but because his posts are generally childish and disruptive! I PM'd him asking why he was always deleting and/or editing my and others posts. His answer was "because I can and will" followed by a big smiley icon.
    please forward me that PM, and also copy Sysad and Vern Humphrey,

Blog Entries

Major Tom,, waiting on that PM sir,

4. Default

Well Lyman .... did he respond .... or was he full of chit ? It's been over a month

He made the accusation and we should all know the truth ... shouldn't we ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    Well Lyman .... did he respond .... or was he full of chit ? It's been over a month

He made the accusation and we should all know the truth ... shouldn't we ?
    not heard a word from either on the matter,

I would certainly like to be able to put togor on "Ignore".

7. Default

I was on a socially is dysfunctional forum that had never learned to keep their hands to themselves, they thought they had all kinds of liberties that allowed them to insult other members. A new member joined for the sole purpose of learning every thing the forum had to offer on chamber casting. It did not take the new member long to realize the forum had nothing new to offer. As always the forum turned on him with insults etc.

Having pride in the forum because I was on it I took it on myself to apologize on the behalf of the forum. I asked him to contact me 'off forum' by phone and or email. I took the inactive and got started. First I told him I was the only one on that forum that could cast a chamber and the problem lies in all the answers that are available from all forums are cut and paste.

The shooter, reloader collector from Jersey Shore had more to offer than most of the members on the forum and a very teachable person. In about 5 days he had cast the chambers in all of his rifles and he decided he could do better on his Garand with a change in the method/technique; and I was so proud of him.

Back on the forum: members wanted to know who in the H@#$ do I think I am when I apologized to the new member for their bad behavior.

We worked on other methods and techniques for close to a month. He had spent years reading and studying gun experts, he suggested I must be good friends with one of the gun gurus called Salazar, I said the man has not said one kind work to me.

F. Guffey

Blog Entries

guffey,

that sounds like the old Full Auto forum,

back around 2004 or so it was a good place to go for MG info, then something happened in an offtopic section, bunch of idjit posts, nudity, and craziness happened, and the forum collapsed a year or so later,

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    guffey,

that sounds like the old Full Auto forum,

back around 2004 or so it was a good place to go for MG info, then something happened in an offtopic section, bunch of idjit posts, nudity, and craziness happened, and the forum collapsed a year or so later,
    What are you accusing me off? I have never been on a forum as you described; I have visited members that have taken liberties I did not give them. As always I felt sorry for them, one of them, a moderator on this forum was going to sue all involved. No one respected him because he never earned the respect. I called my people and explained to them I needed an excuse to travel to a town north of Chicago and south of Milwaukee.

The forum was the "RELOADERS NEST"; I was looking through post on the "Shooters FORUM" when I noticed a question about chamber casting. I noticed a moderator posted a response that was absolutely irresponsible; he claimed there was a small amount of information could be gained with a chamber caste and then he went on to say 'it can not be done'. I responded with a statement I have been casting chambers for over 20 years; and then I suggested he contact me off line through mail or phone.

The moderator removed my post again and then banned me for whatever reason and time. And still it goes on; there are only two reloaders/shooters etc. that can cast a chamber, again, I taught him and he is good.

And Sid deserved better than you telling him "Good By:.

F. Guffey

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fguffey View Post
    What are you accusing me off? I have never been on a forum as you described; I have visited members that have taken liberties I did not give them. As always I felt sorry for them, one of them, a moderator on this forum was going to sue all involved. No one respected him because he never earned the respect. I called my people and explained to them I needed an excuse to travel to a town north of Chicago and south of Milwaukee.

The forum was the "RELOADERS NEST"; I was looking through post on the "Shooters FORUM" when I noticed a question about chamber casting. I noticed a moderator posted a response that was absolutely irresponsible; he claimed there was a small amount of information could be gained with a chamber caste and then he went on to say 'it can not be done'. I responded with a statement I have been casting chambers for over 20 years; and then I suggested he contact me off line through mail or phone.

The moderator removed my post again and then banned me for whatever reason and time. And still it goes on; there are only two reloaders/shooters etc. that can cast a chamber, again, I taught him and he is good.

And Sid deserved better than you telling him "Good By:.

F. Guffey

guffey,

not accusing you of a thing, nor saying you had anything to do with the forums you mentioned decline,

you post just reminded me of that forum I mentioned, where the good folks left and those that stayed managed to ruin the place,

again , not you

re Sid, if he is lurking, he is welcome to come back if not then,, hope he is well,