Default Black Rifle Coffee

I just came across this company owned and operated by veterans. Yes, they sell coffee, but, I liked their T-shirts, so ordered one. They support the 2nd Amendment and military. I plan on trying their coffee too!

I don't drink coffee but enjoy their videos.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m1ashooter View Post
    they have some funny vids,

4. Default

Been trying theirs. 'Murder Out' is the darkest roast and I like it. Have an Aero Press and it makes a very smooth cup.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ashooter View Post
    I usually settle for Community Coffee, Medium or Dark Roast, whole beans. Occasionally we splurge and buy from a small roastery in Silt, CO. It is owned by 2 guys, one being wifey's brother. Their coffee is pricey but doggoned good. My favorite from them is:
    https://wildcoffee.co/shop/coffee/bl...tain-espresso/

Agreed. Some of the BRC videos are a hoot. They even have a full "movie" out, "Range 15", however, I've yet to be able to watch more than a few minutes of it! LOL!!

Tommy

Got into a controversy. They seemed to cut Kyle Rittenhouse to the wind when he was photographed wearing one of their shirts.

Not saying they need to make political statements but for a 2A supporting org that makes a lot of money off that image they were less than stellar in supporting the 2A.

Than it was discovered the owner has donated to lib candidates, Tulsi Gabbard, with less than stellar 2A backgrounds. Tulsi would take away your AR.

Instead of owning it the CEO gave a lame story.

Hate to act like the cancel culture people but its been working pretty effectively against those that espouse conservative views.
    Last edited by pmclaine; 05-01-2021 at 09:49.