Default Heading to Jersey City, NJ.

My daughter called. Placenta is deteriorating. Have absolutely no idea what that means. Do know it does not sound good. The baby will either be delivered in the next few hours or else birth will be induced tomorrow. My wife left work and took a plane. She is with our daughter now. I was not prepared for such a long drive. Pulled over a little while ago. Had run off the road. Going to sleep. Get up tomorrow and drive on up. Daughter is named Anna. Appreciate prayers. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

my prayers are going out to you and your family. safe trip tomorrow., Dan

Happy!!! Happy!!! Happy!!! Atlas Vaughn Zand was born on Thursday evening at 9:32 PM. Length: 19.5 inches. Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz. Precious and wonderful. When we got word he was born made me want to sing the Doxology!!! He is a good strong boy but he could not come home as he has jaundice. Hopefully he will come home this afternoon. Mother and father are getting a nice rest and time together. Hazel and I are taking care of Atlas' brother and sister. Over the last three days, I've covered between 7 - 8 miles daily taking Aslan and Zara to the park, chasing them around the park and climbing with them on whatever they found that needed climbing. Today it is raining. I've covered less than one mile. Cool!!! So very much looking forward to seeing my daughter, my SIL and ... of course ... Atlas! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

That's great.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Congrats!!

Great news.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Blog Entries

Excellent!

8. Default

Glad it's good news; congrats.

Congrats are in order! Glad for you and your family.

Great news.