Default Restoring a Krag rifle

Long story short ... found and bought a gorgeous 1899 Krag rifle. Someone cut the forend off. Need to find a donor forend and the front barrel band/bayonet lug. Anyone who has one or both or knows where I might look, please let me know. If push comes to shove, I'd have to just grit my teeth and try to home manufacture a forend. The front band however ... will have to just find one. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I think that on ebay there is a seller called grandpas parts or something like that, at one time he had some.

Is the action marked 1899 (carbine) or manufactured 1899?

As near as I can see, the action is dated 1899. The ser. number is 346,059. I did at one time mistakenly thought the ser. number was 346,039. That was wrong. Stock forend is elusive. Looks like I'll be able to source the upper band w/o any real trouble. Found a full stock for about $250 in eBay. That's half what I paid for the entire rifle. Oh well! I've been looking for a good Krag for over 20 years. This one is beautiful. Needs only full stock and standard complete upper band. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

How long is the barrel on your rifle? If it's actually dated 1899 It more than likely was issued as a carbine.