1. Default anyone out there who can fix a bent trapdoor barrel

The barrel is bulged to be exact. I bought a Springfield for 160.00 that was a wall hanger. The gun was brand new and had each end of the barrel plugged with a hard steel rod with a ton of green cosmoline inside. This gun has never been fired i promise.. I of course could not help myself so i drilled a hole in the barrel plug in the breech.. I then poked the rear plug out and went after the front and here i f'd up bad. I forgot their was a small piece of a drill bit that broke off days before and was stuck in the cosmoline i guess. One good shot at knocking the front plug out turned the bit sideways and buldge the barrel. Brand new from the arsonal, i said that right. lol. The last 2 inches are wasted do to the hard steel plug anyway, but i would have like to keep the original barrel in it.. Don't think im going to find a nos barrel. The stock does not have a mark on it.
    thanks for listening to my confession.

I'd just get another barrel. With time you can find a nice, even excellent, one - yours wasn't "unfired" anyhow - there is NO such thing. At the very lest least EVERY one made went through a 5-round functioning test before the sights were applied. When you say your stock has no marks, do you mean no dings, or no cartouche either? If there is a cartouche I'm guessing [SWP/1889].

3. Default

Ebay