Default Waited along time to complete these!

Finally got both Samson stocks after waiting since last fall. On the 10/22 waiting on the flash hider from Samson. Brownell is sending the rest of the sling swivels for the side mounts. I am quite pleased with these "handy" carbines and their compact design. The feel of these folded remind me of the MP40 that I use to shoot. I have had the 10/22 since 7/70 and it is still accurate as the day Dad bought it for me for $54.50!
    Sams3.jpg

Did Rick send you his afghans??

Fine looking rifles by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Did Rick send you his afghans??

Fine looking rifles by the way.
    My Wife makes these CONSTANTLY! She currently has [I think as I have lost count] 8 machines to play with.
    Sam

Blog Entries

Tell her that is a fine looking Quilt

I am reminded of the story of the 85 year old lady who was taking a flight from New York to Los Angeles. Shortly after boarding, she pulled out a ball of wool and two knitting needles. The crew immediately called the police and she was hustled off the flight. Apparently they were concerned that between New York and Los Angeles, she was going to knit an Afghan

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    I am reminded of the story of the 85 year old lady who was taking a flight from New York to Los Angeles. Shortly after boarding, she pulled out a ball of wool and two knitting needles. The crew immediately called the police and she was hustled off the flight. Apparently they were concerned that between New York and Los Angeles, she was going to knit an Afghan
    ++1
    Sam