Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

[QUOTE=Sunray;613528]Your cheque is in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning. There's more to that but it's vulgar. snicker.
    There's 331.42 million people in the U.S. Lotta money at 2 grand per. Lotta money at $1400. The U.S. National debt is $26.70 trillion now. Ya'll will be paying that forever.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bet the farm on it! Haven't you heard of the Great Reset?
    Sam

2. Default

Don’t recall any comments about deficits resulting from Trump’s tax cut. You could send the amount of your check to the Treasury for deficit reduction.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=S.A. Boggs;613707]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Your cheque is in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning. There's more to that but it's vulgar. snicker.
    There's 331.42 million people in the U.S. Lotta money at 2 grand per. Lotta money at $1400. The U.S. National debt is $26.70 trillion now. Ya'll will be paying that forever.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bet the farm on it! Haven't you heard of the Great Reset?
    Sam
    I had a customer give me a 45 minute lecture on the Great Reset before the election ,

45 minutes of my life I will never get back,

saw him the next day and he says, 'hey, got a minute',

my reply was nope, sorry, catch me next time and got rid of him,

he not only was wearing the super HD foil, but I think it was wrapped around an Aluminum colander as well

[QUOTE=lyman;613717]
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post

I had a customer give me a 45 minute lecture on the Great Reset before the election ,

45 minutes of my life I will never get back,

saw him the next day and he says, 'hey, got a minute',

my reply was nope, sorry, catch me next time and got rid of him,

he not only was wearing the super HD foil, but I think it was wrapped around an Aluminum colander as well
    I was ignorant of this until I heard it from a progressive as this will solve all life's ill's and bring in our new future.
    Sam

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=S.A. Boggs;613727]
    Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post

I was ignorant of this until I heard it from a progressive as this will solve all life's ill's and bring in our new future.
    Sam
    I got it from a supposed conservative who knew that Trump was going to get in office, Biden going to jail with his son,

monetary reset where the euro dollar etc etc were all going to have the same value, except for one currency I cannot remember

debt erased, and forgiven,, ,too bad that I did not have a big house note or CC Bills (he asked and when I said my house would be paid off in a year or so I had had very very little CC debt)

it was actually a bit funny

Sunray,while it was a little sloppy it was clever not vulgar. I got it. It's a party now for politicians. Let's see how much money we can throw around. Yes, it helps if your on the ball. Kind of like collecting beads at Marti Gras helps. It helps the bead sellers. Kind of like when there's a mass shooting somewhere Florists make money. This is on a broader scale. When mattress sales go down that's an economic sign. When mattress's that cost $30 to make don't sell for $600, that's serious. That means the economy has done a seismic shift. When kids can't afford a $20 pizza thatsa serious.
    Last edited by dryheat; 03-30-2021 at 10:58.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

The Great Reset. That's a new one. Any relation to the Great Pumpkin? I'd guess yes. Thanks for the heads up. What I've read so far is dreamy. I'd post some sarcastic quotes, but the whole article was, give more, more fairness, more giving, fairness, you know... Yeah, it's a reset. Back to...name some archaic time. I like tall thin women in wispy clothes. If that's part of it and historically correct OK. I wasn't going to do this but...
    This is just too easy;
    -Moreover, governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes.- You get a medal for attending. Someone else brought you.
    -The second component of a Great Reset agenda would ensure that investments advance shared goals, such as equality and sustainability. That would be all ten of you.
    -Rather than using these funds, as well as investments from private entities and pension funds, to fill cracks in the old system, we should use them to create a new one that is more[you guessed it]resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run.

It's been the system for around 200 years. Let's see you set up your more resillent, equitable, and sustainable system and let it run for, oh,say ten years and then get back to us.
    Last edited by dryheat; 03-31-2021 at 04:30.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by oscars View Post
    The IRS has a tracker feature on its web site that allows tracking of check status. You are specifying electronic funds transfer?
    Unregistered individuals don?t get stimulus payments because there is no SSN for them.
    I haven?t paid much attention because our income is way beyond the upper limit for payment.
    I'm aware of the IRS tracking thing and it did not give me results, period! What to you mean by unregistered individuals? I filed income tax and of course they have my SSN, address and bank account number. I also am a registered voter!

Quote Originally Posted by oscars View Post
    Don’t recall any comments about deficits resulting from Trump’s tax cut. You could send the amount of your check to the Treasury for deficit reduction.
    I guess I will use mine wisely. What the gov. is hoping is you will spend it fast as you can and give the economy a kick. I might spend my share on a non-resident elk tag in Idaho or Montana. Or, I don't know, hookers, horses, tattoos ...

jn

Fianally got my check in the mail! I'm not gonna spend but save it to pay for all the price raises due to comrade Joe!