Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default $1400 stimullas check?

At first comrade Joe promised a $2000 check for every man, woman and child. The he down sized it to $1400. Apparently only certain families (including every illegal immigrant) have got one! We have not nor have any of our friends and relatives!
    Have you received yours yet?

Yup . . . .

Got ours yesterday . . . .direct deposit in our account.

O’course, it was really our money in the first place! (All those years we paid our income taxes).
    Last edited by JimF; 03-27-2021 at 05:58.

Didn't Trump say $2000 with restrictions and the Dems knocked it down to $600 last time round?
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Your cheque is in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning. There's more to that but it's vulgar. snicker.
    There's 331.42 million people in the U.S. Lotta money at 2 grand per. Lotta money at $1400. The U.S. National debt is $26.70 trillion now. Ya'll will be paying that forever.
    Spelling and grammar count!

5. Default

At some point the scum will sell our water rights to China in exchange for buying our debt. Then we will be forever theirs.

My wife and i received ours direct deposit

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Your cheque is in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning. There's more to that but it's vulgar. snicker.
    There's 331.42 million people in the U.S. Lotta money at 2 grand per. Lotta money at $1400. The U.S. National debt is $26.70 trillion now. Ya'll will be paying that forever.
    Like the check is in your mouth and I won't come in the mail?

Were already paying for the "free college education" scheme forever, as will the kids who took advantage of it.
    Surprise surprise for them when the promise of student loan forgiveness didn't come to fruition.
    The rest of us will need to adjust to paying the way they do. Credit cards revolving maxed out for the next 199 years.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Yep, we got ours. Have to send a thank you card to joe NOT !! (Maybe Ill get a new toy)

It's March 30 now. Comrade Joe said everyone will have their stimulus checks by now! Another lie from the mouth of 'oatmeal for brains'!
    And now he's planning another stimulus bill to add to his 3 trillion dollar bill. I do know the welfare idiots got theirs. Plus the illegal immigrants!
    This latest bill is for 'family care and welfare'!
    Last edited by Major Tom; 03-30-2021 at 04:56.

10. Default

The IRS has a tracker feature on its web site that allows tracking of check status. You are specifying electronic funds transfer?
    Unregistered individuals don’t get stimulus payments because there is no SSN for them.
    I haven’t paid much attention because our income is way beyond the upper limit for payment.