Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Covid 19 Vaccine Reactions

I now know enough people who've had the Covid vaccine to know you'll probably have some side effects from mild to severe. Our daughter and my brother just felt like they had a mild case of the flu. Our son had malaria like symptoms, Our son in law popped a hot fever and when it broke he sweated through the sheets. I popped a very hot fever. All of the symptoms, mild or not lasted 24 hours and usually, but not always, showed up after the second shot.

If you've been vaccinated what were your effects, if any?? Has anybody had "covid arm?"
    Last edited by Art; 02-27-2021 at 06:32.

It may depend on which vaccine you've had. My wife and I both had the Pfizer vaccine without any side effects at all. The same for dozens of people who live in the same retirement facility as ourselves.

That could be, Sid. It probably also depends on you. My brother and his wife had Pfizer and they both got sick, though not very after the first shot. Our son had Pfizer and he got really sick after the second one. The older you are the milder the reaction's supposed to be . Reaction after the second shot is supposed to be more severe because it triggers your immune system more strongly. If that's true the fact that I'd had covid may have accounted for my reaction, for me it was just like having covid 19 but for one day instead of three weeks.
    Last edited by Art; 02-27-2021 at 06:57. Reason: Spelling, typo, accuracy

My wife and I had the the first and second Pfizer vaccine. We both experienced mild arm soreness after both shots that lasted for about two days. I was slightly dizzy right after receiving the second shot, but that disappeared within a few minutes.

We know several people who’ve refused to get the vaccine. I think they’re extremely foolish. This virus has demonstrated its ability to change and adapt itself to outwit our immune system and can cause serious organ damage to those who have severe cases.

Blog Entries

my wife had the Moderna,

no symptoms on the first other than a sore arm and mild rash at the injection site,

on the second, she had mild flu like symptoms the next day, the tired the 2nd day but good enough to go to work

some of her bosses and coworkers had a similar reaction

I had both the Moderna shots with no reaction.

My wife and I were vaccinated using the Moderna vaccine. Little tired the next day. No other reaction. All fine. Sincerely. bruce
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Some women have reported 'lumps' appearing.

Just won the Texas Lottery and received the first shot of Moderna this past Friday. I say Texas Lottery because our process is a bit like playing the lottery. Took the shot at 1pm other then the pain from the needle I felt fine for about an hour. I worked that afternoon and started to feel like crap. I got light headed, arm hurt, nauseous and fatigued for about 4 hours. What I can't determine is this was caused by the shot or seasonal allergies or side effects from other meds I take. The arm is still a bit sore. I'm very glad I got it and I'm scheduling two days off after the next shot.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Not enough of any vaccine, that Junior has already paid for, to get any shot. Not expected until June for my age group. Junior continues to lie about it too.
    Spelling and grammar count!