Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My wife and I had the Pfizer vaccine and neither of us had any problems at all.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jjrothWA View Post
    Did everyone, use the same arm for injection or did you alternate arms?

I 'm do the coming thursday and figure I alternate the arm [left arm for first and right for follow-up, getting the Moderna vaccine.

Thanks for responses.
    Yes, left first and then the right side, I wanted them to use the back side of the arm and they explained to me that was not going to happen. My wife and I got the Moderna vaccine.

A short time later I went to the heart doctor for a procedure, something went wrong and the bottom fell out. They stopped the procedure and I started feeling better and my vision improved. I thought that was enough to get me sent hope. Instead they made arrangement for an ambulance.

And then they started another procedure' the lady assured me I was not going to be aware of anything and she assured me I was not going to feel anything. And then it started; I informed them I had to go to the restroom, it took some convincing. It was about that time I heard them talking about someone that was delivered to the emergency room with a heart attack.

I wondered why they were working on me when there was a heart attack victim in the emergency room; they explained to me I was first. We worked it out and stuck me in the hall in front of a break room full of talented and gifted people.

Later they retrieved me and we started over. They started with the bath room trip, one lady said she was going to hold the bottle and a voice behind the curtain claimed she was going to do the aiming. They were so proud, 500 milliliters!

And they they started, I had another question; if I was not going to be aware why does it feel like I am being shaved. It was then they said I was allergic to the medicine they used to 'make me unaware of what was going on' and then there was that part about 'not feeling anything'. One of the ladies said they reduced the dosage and then came the voice behind the curtain said, yes, we reduced it a bunch and another voice said "yes we reduced it a big bunch". It was about that time they made a cut. After a while I said it felt like I was being sewn up. They said they were using a clamp like devise, they said it was a spiral, they said it would dissolve, I was happy about that.

I passed that procedure with flying colors.

F. Guffey
    Last edited by fguffey; 04-05-2021 at 02:32.

Wifey is 50 had no reaction at all to 1st or 2nd shots.

Mom is 79. Her 1st injection site became red about 2" diameter and very sore for a week. 2nd shot gave no reaction at all.

I took the one-shot Johnson&Johnson vaccine on a Friday. It may have been the hard workout at the gym that afternoon or loading and unloading 26 bags of mulch that evening but I was lethargic feeling and achey all the next day.

Tommy

My second Pfizer shot did give me an almost +4 fever spike and I was out of the game for 36 hours, but 2.5 days after the jab felt normal.

My wife and I had the Pfizer a week ago and neither of us have had any reactions at all.

Well, the 8th ws second Mondera shot. [I] told the nurse that I will do the right upper arm versus the left arm.
    Today it was a little sore like a "taking a knuckle punch" in the arm.

my wife did same are and she was feeling a little crank and chilly, and slight headache.

its DONE. Now if we can keep the Gretch" from mudding the waters , we should all be great.

7. Default

I had the J&J vax yesterday, 4/10/21. I'll check back in two weeks when blood clots have been (rarely) reported. So far,so good. Shoulder isn't even sore.