Default There was a girl in the news recently who sprayed her hair with Gorilla Glue

The following warnings should now be placed on every bottle of Gorilla Glue.

Warning: Product is not intended to be a substitute for Preparation H, toothpaste, drinking water, contact lens solution, or antibiotic cream.

Apparently she is planning to sue Gorilla Glue because the label did not warn people about using it as hair spray. I really think that the court should sanction her lawyer for bringing the legal system into disrepute if he or she actually files a claim

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    Apparently she is planning to sue Gorilla Glue because the label did not warn people about using it as hair spray. I really think that the court should sanction her lawyer for bringing the legal system into disrepute if he or she actually files a claim
    Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens every day in our legal system -- lawyers will sue for anything they think will bring them a buck. And judges -- being lawyers themselves -- let them do it.

Like the woman who put a hot cup of coffee between her legs while driving and burnt the sh!t outa her legs/groin. There can not be enough warning labels for stupid people. Note that gal with the glue hairdo? She looks stupid!

Darned if another girl didn't do the same thing but she wanted to get on the news or Utube after seeing the first girl do it. I will watch "Stupidity on Utube" once in a while but it gets old fast. I refuse to watch Americas Funniest Videos. I hate seeing little kids get knocked around.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Didn't one of Biden's Presidential Edicts make being stupid illegal?
    Our courts wouldn't even listen to that. Wouldn't even get to court before being thrown out and the lawyer likely sanctioned for wasting the Crown's time.
    "...And judges..." Are elected and thusly are beholding to the electorate.
    "...hot cup of coffee..." Two million bucks from McDonald's for that one. Opened the doors to the Stupid People.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Blog Entries

maybe she needs to try some FOP or maybe Dapper Dan pomade

8. Default

Sounds like the making of a limerick..
    "A girl sprayed her with a glue/she thought it was a brand new shampoo...."

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    Unfortunately, this sort of thing happens every day in our legal system -- lawyers will sue for anything they think will bring them a buck. And judges -- being lawyers themselves -- let them do it.
    And so,the labels have to print more and more stuff. Sometimes in three languages, so the rest of us can't read it and we get poisoned or get nasty stuff in our eyes. I'll sue the **** out of them.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    Didn't one of Biden's Presidential Edicts make being stupid illegal?
    Our courts wouldn't even listen to that. Wouldn't even get to court before being thrown out and the lawyer likely sanctioned for wasting the Crown's time.
    "...And judges..." Are elected and thusly are beholding to the electorate.
    "...hot cup of coffee..." Two million bucks from McDonald's for that one. Opened the doors to the Stupid People.
    if stupidity was against the law we'd all be in jail one time or another in our live's