Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

And yet they were able to deliver all those fake ballots in just hours .

I've noticed a lot of UPS stuff is delivered by USPS! Slowing down the delivery even more. Many times my neighbors have received my mail, but they are kind enough to deliver it to me instead of throwing it away! One time the USPS put a box in my mailbox (we have curbside delivery) so tight I had to use various tools to get it out!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    I've noticed a lot of UPS stuff is delivered by USPS! Slowing down the delivery even more. Many times my neighbors have received my mail, but they are kind enough to deliver it to me instead of throwing it away! One time the USPS put a box in my mailbox (we have curbside delivery) so tight I had to use various tools to get it out!
    Smart Post,

goes from distributor etc, to fed ex or ups, to usps for final

I have 3 rifles stuck in the system somewhere,

USPS Customer service has escalated the process to find them if no luck I 'll be filing claims later in the week,

i do online sales for my photography business. UPS has been using Mail Innovations which is a) either a software or b) yet another hand in the pie that takes the packages from the printer and delivers it to the local USPS office. UPS has a couple of times now scanned the package as "at post office awaiting their delivery" when in fact the pallet of packages they are dropping off, hasnt even arrived at the USPS yet. i know a couple of folks that work there and they said UPS sometimes has scanned the load as delivered, when its still being loaded on their trucks!

another friend's daughter works at a sorting facility near Detroit and she said she worked 10 hour days for just shy of 3 weeks after the first of the year and never even made a dent in the backlog of packages...

my ONLY complaint so far with USPS is i mailed some property back to the owner from north of Detroit to Mobile. the recipient had moved (it was a long time, me getting the item in the mail to him) and so the package tracking showed it going out for delivery, then enroute to Detroit. then from Detroit to my town and arriving at my post office. from there it was scanned going back to Pontiac then to Detroit before showing "enroute to next destination" on the tracking details. 5 days later it shows hitting Mobile again. the next day it shows the package enroute to the next destination before arriving in some small town in Texas (ive never heard of). 2 days late i see that its "out for delivery" and then it was scanned and delivered. WHY if it was getting forwarded from Mobile AL to Tx, did have to come all the way back to Detroit and beyond before getting to its final destination? on the up side, i sent an email query and i got a phone call from the good people in TX with in half and hour and she explained that while it DID go out for delivery, she wasnt sure why they nearly sent it back to me first...