Default Is this 303 ammo corrosive?

I picked up a batch of 303 ammo today at the flea market. In the batch was some current production Remington that I plan to shoot. There was also some military surplus that I will shoot if it is non-corrosive. Among the military ammo is three different headstamps. If you would please let me know which are corrosive. Thanks for any help.

First headstamp20210109_115256.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Second headstamp

- - - Updated - - -

Third headstamp

- - - Updated - - -

First one reads DAC VII 1942
    Second one reads FN 48
    Third one reads GB 54 7
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In God We Trust"

Looky here . . .

http://www.dave-cushman.net/shot/303headstamps.html

As bolt rifles are easy to clean, I’d treat ALL military ammo as corrosive.
    Last edited by JimF; 01-10-2021 at 06:26.

Best as JimF said, Treat it all as corrosive. FN48, GB54 I am pretty sure are corrosive. The DAC 42 is like 50/50 corrosive so clean it as if it all is.

I agree with JimF and Tuna. Treat all milsurp, .303 especially Berdan primed milsurp as corrosive.

Cleaning up after shooting corrosive ammo in a bolt gun is a piece of cake, just do it promptly. I think there is a "sticky" in the Ammo Dump forum about various methods of doing this. I've shot corrosive ammo in my No 4 Mk 2, cleaned up properly, and the bore is still as bright and shiny as the day I got it. The same with my Mosin M44 Carbine and Yugo M48 Mauser. There is a "sticky" at the top of this forum on different members methods of cleaning up after shooting corrosive ammo. They all work.

I once came into a stock of FN .303. I found it to be pretty high quality milsurp ammo.
    Last edited by Art; 01-10-2021 at 03:10.