Default New Old Stock 1903 A1 Keystone Stock

I've had this stock, in the original shipping carton, for about 15 years. It is pristine with no blemishes and only the "K" stamp in the magazine cut-off. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll put it on the "For Sale" page but can't figure out how to post photos. Any questions just PM me.

Look in the message heading. Click the third icon from the right and follow the directions. It’s easy if you have the photo on your pc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rickhill View Post
    I've had this stock, in the original shipping carton, for about 15 years. It is pristine with no blemishes and only the "K" stamp in the magazine cut-off. If I can figure out how to do it, I'll put it on the "For Sale" page but can't figure out how to post photos. Any questions just PM me.
    like Merc said,

when posting (or typing) in the reply box, you will see some icons in the header just above what you are typing,
    3rd from the right should be a frame with a tree in it,

click that
    you can insert an image from a URL (copy past from your hosting sight , think photobucket etc) or from your computer,

easy peasy

A Keystone stock I set back years ago waiting on the right '03 to use it on. It was unissued, with the front band screw hole never drilled.

Blog Entries

there was a guy at the Nations Gun Show (Dulles Expo center) years ago that had boxes of original, unissued, C stocks, still in the original packaging

I cannot remember if they were his, or if he was selling for someone, but they were stored in a hot garage, all the oils etc had run out of them,

they felt like Balsa wood when you picked them up,

Lyman:

Looks just like mine but my wood, while nice, doesn't have the figure that yours does...........