1. Default Problem with Brownells

Hi, I recently returned some stuff to Brownells. They don't want to honor their return policy.The items are new in Brownells bags but they say I need to prove I purchased them. I've been dealing with them for 20 years and never had a problem, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hi, I recently returned some stuff to Brownells. They don't want to honor their return policy.The items are new in Brownells bags but they say I need to prove I purchased them. I've been dealing with them for 20 years and never had a problem, Mike
    Go up the chain of command.
    Sam

3. Default

Didn't you pay with a credit card? That would be your proof, is you lost your invoice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    Didn't you pay with a credit card? That would be your proof, is you lost your invoice.
    or if the parts were bought online, you should be able to look at your account, or have a invoice in an email

5. Default

Hi, I get dealer pricing and everything is in Brownells parts bags , new. She said they had no time to look through invoices. This is not my first rodeo. I purchased and returned items for 20 years. It took 15 minutes and I found 8 invoices that I just sent them. Just a warning that all is not what it should be. Monday morning I'm going to try and contact Pete Brownell or his Dad, Mike

Try to be nice, these are tough times.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

7. Default

Hi, I got this email today at 10:36, "Dear Michael,

Thank you for this information, your return will be processed shortly.

Sincerely,

Robin" Go figure, Mike

Blog Entries

so that's a good thing,

maybe Robin is new