Default Health tip..............

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Saw a bottle of hot sauce years ago called 'Woman Scorned'. Don't imagine "reasonable" entered into it. snicker.
    Spelling and grammar count!

That stuff is considered a hazardous substance in the factory where it’s made.

4. Default

Cut up some peppers once to dry the seeds to plant. Went back to work and showered when I got off.

Aiyeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    That stuff is considered a hazardous substance in the factory where it’s made.
    I watch How Do they do that. Tabasco fumes eat the paint off the machinery.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Seven Seas salad dressing eats stainless steel tanks at the top of the liquid level where the vinegar reacts with oxygen in the atmosphere. I suppose anything with vinegar in it would do the same.

My wife can drink Tobasco and not flinch!

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Yeah, but a fried fish sandwich just ain’t the same without some heat. I also saw that episode on How It’s Made and did you notice all the protective gear the workers wear, including breathing apparatus?

I grew a habanero pepper plant several years ago that produced dozens of peppers over the course of the summer. The problem was, they were waaaaay too hot to eat in salads but one single pepper could make gallons of salsa. I gave almost all of the peppers I grew to a local commercial salsa maker who was happy to take and make use of them.

My friend grew a garden that had some peppers. He gave them away. I guess they grow like weeds, more or less. I got some, but I'm not much of a cook.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

We grow habanero and jalapeno plans every year. What we don't eat, we freeze them for winter eating. Our dog ate a jalapeno off the plant one time and it didn't seem to bother him. One time we roasted some and the fumes drove us out of the house!