Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've got directv and most of what is offered only a moron would watch
    Not in the moron category yet, as for commercial I look at guide and program what I think I would like and record. When the commercial comes on I fast forward and never see it.

John in SC
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Red if you have a Smart Hub on your TV Download the App Amazon Prime TV it has all the old westerns your looking for that is what i like to watch all the time my favorite John Wayne Roy Rogers Gene Autry really good old movies with good values no profanity they so many of the old good movies i just love the old westers

3. Default

I have had the Stirr.com app loaded onto my Android for several months now plus on the PC hooked up to my TV. Free, and some ads but it has a good selection of programming.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AZshooter View Post
    Free, and some ads but it has a good selection of programming.
    ANY ads are intolerable to me. Better to get over the "free" fixation, because it ALWAYS comes with strings attached. For $5/mo, a huge variety of old & new films are available on the Epix streaming service, & no doubt there are other comparable streaming services. I've almost given up on TCM, however, where the PC has become worse than ads. I'll have nothing to do with Amazon or Netflix, owned by libs.