Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rayg View Post
    Got it now.. Lol..

Smile Awesome!!

Enough has been pledged. You can send it to my PayPal account at jaliisah@hotmail.com or mail it to me at 815 Bodie Canyon Road, Priest River, Idaho 83856. That will pay us up for another three years. Many thanks.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by SysAd View Post
    Hey guys! The webhosting renewal is coming up on December 1st. It's $250 and I don't have it. Any chance you can all chip in enough to cover it? There are two alternatives if I can't raise the money: I can either let the site die or see if one of you would be interested in taking it over. Before handing it over to someone else, I would like the site members to approve the new owner by vote.

Please let me know. If you decide to try to raise the money, please make pledges before sending anything so we know that enough can be raised to do it as I wouldn't want to accept half the money, not get there and end up having to drop it anyway. If someone wants it, please let me know.

Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    Is that really what you want though?

With new ownership and changes made this forum could be made "great again" not that Pat hasn't tried and we appreciate her efforts on keeping this forum up despite all the negativity intruders.
    Not a bad idea, this way could get rid of the "problem" children and return to some type of normalcy. Anyone else interested in kicking in more dough?
    Sam

Who should we make the check out to? Ray

I can send you $25 (US dollars even, since I have a bank account in Florida). I will need a mailing address.

Mark in Ottawa (Canada)

Patricia Hampton

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    I can send you $25 (US dollars even, since I have a bank account in Florida). I will need a mailing address.

Mark in Ottawa (Canada)
    Click on "support this site" top of page, olive green rectangle or tool bar.

Pat, I used the PP account info above to pay. Just wanted you to know that the address you list under "Support This Site" is a little different. I assume either will work?

I really haven't put in the time and effort needed to make the site as good at it should be. When the Major was alive, he was always posting wonderful gun information and stories and I am here to tell you, they made pretty good money on ads. I am gun owner and strong believer in the Second Amendment but I just don't have the expertise to generate that great content. If the right person came along, the site really could be made a lot better and I am willing to relinquish to the right person. It would have to be someone who really understands the site, what it was, and what it could be again and that person would have to be acceptable to members.

Pat

[QUOTE][Not a bad idea, this way could get rid of the "problem" children and return to some type of normalcy. Anyone else interested in kicking in more dough?
    Sam/QUOTE]

Sam, you can get rid of them, as Vern & I have said many times IGNORE ...Many times you cut and paste and differ with the so called xxxxxxx. Apparently you want to do away with them yet you argue with them...

John in SC
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)