Thread: Ah, winter

Default Ah, winter

Here we go,another winter. This one probably won't be like our last one. This one involves Covid. It's been warm/hot mostly. A hundred and forty four days of plus 100 this summer in Arizona. It's too hot to argue with the climate change dyniers. Summers in AZ can be tough.
    Last edited by dryheat; 10-13-2020 at 09:20.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

one nice thing about getting old is the winter will go by as fast as the summer did and besides, i've been to arizona, i didn't see any locks on the state stopping you from leaving.

Covid is off the charts here, don't visit.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Covid is really bad i know a few people who got it my friend who i retired with he was in hospital for two months his lung is damaged from it and he doesn't know what else might be he doesn't feel right yet

Sniff. I've been envious of AZ's weather for years. We actually have winter here. AZ does not. Temperatures here have been known to hover at -40. Doesn't matter which scale you use either. C and F meet at -40. -40 is friggin' cold.
    Spelling and grammar count!

6. Default

I have no choice but to confess the truth after over 18 years in Florida .....

No matter that winter comes every year ..... ice fishing down here sucks

Blog Entries

I get so tired of shoveling sunshine off my driveway here on Phoenix.

8. Default

Hard to shovel when the shovel sticks to the melting asphalt. Tucson is a little better. Hopefully I'll have the ac working in my truck next year

One thing I like about winter and snow is sitting by my wood burner drinking a cup of joe and watching Bullwinkle.
    Sam