Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WTB - WWII all matching 98K

Looking for an all matching, non import, non Russian capture 98K Mauser rifle. Please send me an email if you have a nice one to sell. Will ship to my C&R FFL.

At the rate these rifles have appreciated, those of us that have them are loath to sell them now. I would be surprised if you get any replies.

Yeah even the K98k RCs have gone up.

Well send me some pictures and I will offer the $$$

5. Default

pdawg - I have a vet bring back CE44 in excellent all-matching shape with a mint bore. I can't do pictures, but have a friend who will send some from his iphone if you can tell me where to send them.

PM sent

7. Default

pdawg - I can highly recommend Old Guns as a seller. He is a super gentleman and fun to deal with / talk to. He is the real deal.

Last one didn't quite work out, still looking.

Still looking.

10. Default

I purchased this K98 from a friend years ago. He told me it was a WWII bringback (no import marks, but no paperwork) that a guy had traded to him for some mechanic work in the 50's or 60's when he owned a gas station/garage. It is matching except for the floor plate which has another number lined out and redone with the matching number. I am told that was how the German armorers marked replacement parts. I added the repro leather sling. The stock has not been sanded or refinished. If this is something you'd be interested in, make me an offer. Click on the link for pictures.

http://www.fototime.com/inv/31557347DD4DDD7