Default New Bula Defense Systems parts and receivers.

Bula is in the process of turning out a bunch of brandy new receivers and parts. Jeff will be doing the QC inspections himself and leaving the marketing to others for the time being.

Love the heel stamp. When these receivers are polished up and finished they are going to be absolutely beautiful.

Bula heelstamp.jpgBula receivers..jpgBula barrels.jpgBula op rod guides..jpg

N.E. New Jersey, west of the 'gorllia' building.

Do they mark any other than "M14" ? M-14s are banned by name in New Jersey, M21s are not. You would still have to comply with all of "the bad parts" rules when assembling a M21. ( Flash hider, bayonet stud, folding stocks, pistol grips, magazines over 10 rounds, ect.....
    Last edited by Tom in N.J.; 09-23-2020 at 06:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom in N.J. View Post
    Do they mark any other than "M14" ? M-14s are banned by name in New Jersey, M21s are not. You would still have to comply with all of "the bad parts" rules when assembling a M21. ( Flash hider, bayonet stud, folding stocks, pistol grips, magazines over 10 rounds, ect.....
    They have M21 DMR and XM21. If you are looking for a standard M14 type receiver, you would need to call and ask about heel marking. Never know what is going to show up these days.

N.E. New Jersey, west of the 'gorllia' building.

nf1e... Thanks for the input...

5. Default

Tom,
    Is BULA charging 11% excise tax??
    Thanks Debbie

danco101 Guest

How much are these receives going for, and who do I order one from? do they deal direct, or have a distributor to go thu? I know a while back SARCO was selling some.

Quote Originally Posted by danco101 View Post
    How much are these receives going for, and who do I order one from? do they deal direct, or have a distributor to go thu? I know a while back SARCO was selling some.
    Last I heard they were no longer selling stripped receivers, for liability reasons.
    You can order barreled receivers, or complete rifles direct from Bula and they come with a headspaced bolt. Best route for most to take. They are hoping to find stocking dealers for the well produced rifles in the new future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mbgarand View Post
    Tom,
    Is BULA charging 11% excise tax??
    Thanks Debbie
    Yes, they would be on completed rifles.