Default Help finding some repair parts

I need some parts for two rifles, one is a No.4 Mk 1* made by Savage. The previous owner wanted to adjust the point of impact, so he added metal to the front sight. He also ground the front sight thinner. I would like to put an original Savage front sight back on. So.... where can I find them and do they come in different heights? The mag that came in the rifle is in excellent condition, just like the rifle, but does not have the Savage S mark on it. Where can I get a Savage mag? I also have a 1903A3 made by Remington. The front sight blade received the same treatment as the Savage. Where should I look for a replacement and do they come in different heights? The 1903A3 is also missing its forward sling swivel. The band and screw is there, but the swivel is gone. Again, where should I look for a replacement? Again, I am needing:
    1. Savage No. 4 Mk1* front sight
    2. Savage mag.
    3. Remington 1903a3 front sight blade
    4. Remington 1903a3 forward swivel.

Any help will be appreciated
    "In God We Trust"

Last edited by Merc; 09-07-2020 at 01:35.

Blog Entries

try Apex for the Enfield parts,

they got a boat load of stuff that was the inventory from Springfield Sporters,

Hello,
    PM sent about 03A3 parts.
    Bob
    bowhunter1903@aol.com

The front sling swivel screw is staked, and there is a good change that the threads in the band were stripped when it was removed. Might check that as you may need the band assembly.