1. Default WTS WW2 Japanese Ammunition

For Sale: several lots of WW2 Japanese Ammunition as listed below. Buyer pays shipping. Based on my understanding of applicable laws I cannot sell or ship ammunition to residents of CA, CT, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY, New Orleans LA or Washington DC. If you feel my interpretation is incorrect please provide contrary explanation as published by your state authorities. By offering to purchase any of this ammunition you certify that you can legally possess it.

Respond to rick.tubb@verizon.net or reply below. Email is best because this ammunition is posted on the main Gunboards sales forum and elsewhere.

1. Single stripper clip of Japanese 6.5 ammunition - $12 - Sold Pending Funds

2. 19 rounds of Japanese 7.7 ammunition - $2.50 per round or $40 for the lot - All Sold

3. 41 rounds of Japanese 8mm ammunition - cupro nickel jacketed bullets - $3.50 per round or $130 for the lot - All rounds Sold

4. 76 rounds of Japanese 8mm ammunition - copper jacketed bullets - $3.00 per round or $205 for the lot - All rounds Sold Pending Funds

6.5 Clip 3.jpg6.5 Clip 4.jpg7.7 Ammo 1.jpg8mm All CuNi Rounds 3.jpg8mm All Copper Rounds 3.jpg
    Last edited by Ironlip; 09-04-2020 at 08:05. Reason: Sales Noted