Default DIY destructive testing throught normal use.

On another forum the question came up about whether and which M14 receiver manufacturers actually had destructive testing performed on their products similar to USGI testing. First thought that came to my mind was " WHY". I think the most important testing is being done continuously by all users of our favorite rifle. We know that if they can withstand the rigors of a newbie with a new toy, they are good to go. The ones that fail, we all hear about the when and why and it usually comes down to either poor maintenance or crappy ammo.

I am currently working on the , in use, destructive testing of Bula Defense Systems, Chinese Polytec, Federal Ordnance, Fulton Armory, Gun Works of Lower Alabama, Harrington and Richardson, James River Armory, LRB, Rock-Ola, Springfield Armory, Springfield Armory Inc, TRW and Winchester rifles. So far, all have met each and every, required, stringent test that has been applied. It is expected that the entire lineup will outlast this tester and testing procedure. Whatta Hobby!

Last edited by nf1e; 08-17-2020 at 02:46.

Love your interior decorator! Excellent understanding of what makes a house a home. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I've come to the conclusion that Art is definitely going to self destruct before he wears out any of his collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Brown View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that Art is definitely going to self destruct before he wears out any of his collection.
    You must have been listening to my right shoulder. Shot most of the day before I realized I didn't have my limb saver strapped on. Gonna be a sore puppy in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    You must have been listening to my right shoulder. Shot most of the day before I realized I didn't have my limb saver strapped on. Gonna be a sore puppy in the morning.
    well, we are not as young as we used to be. by the way you have more rifles than were at the last gun show i went to.
    god bless america.

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    well, we are not as young as we used to be. by the way you have more rifles than were at the last gun show i went to.
    god bless america.
    You done said a mouthful there my friend. As for the number of rifles, I do the best I can with what I have to work with.

what you have to work with is impressive. enough for some small nations.

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    what you have to work with is impressive. enough for some small nations.
    One Nation under God.