Lightbulb .30 caliber 180 fmj bullets

hi guys , seeking FMJ as one picture , sorry for bad picture, this is the last from a batch Western 180 gr Palma match ammo,
    ammo was stored in a shed and got wet , brass was pitted so I pulled the heads.
    seeking bulk and cannot afford Sierra.

any ideas, please post, many thanks, rojo

2. Default

Maybe I don't know how to use the buttons, but I don't see a photo. Not sure if you're looking for brass or bullets.

If you have a stainless steel pin tumbler, it can be used to forgive many sins. Will remove tarnish and even light corrosion from both brass or bullets, but the tumble time may be 4 to 24 hours (check every 4 hours), depending on the amount of corrosion.

Don't do it if the brass has been weakened by significant amounts of corrosion, or if bullets are out of round, unless you can resize them.

Extended tumble times (such as > 12 hours) will begin to leach the zinc out of the brass, and your brass will come out reddish-pink, due to the now-higher % of copper remaining in the case.

opps . sorry loking for a similar bullet brlieve picture is up now, many thanks,

Blog Entries

reloading supplies, like ammo, are in high demand for the most part lately,

may check the usual sources, (midway, zanders etc)

and also check gunborker,

Do not buy anything in bulk until you have worked up the load.
    It's highly unlikely you'll find more 180 grain FMJ's. Nobody makes 'em. If that's what you're looking for. Match bullets are not FMJ's.
    Hornady makes a 178 and 180 grain ELD Match bullet though. And there's a 176 grain A-Tip Match($674.91 per 1,000 from Graf's. $74.99 per 100.). Use 180 grain data for either the 178 or 180. 175 grain data for the A-Tip.
    Match grade bullets are pricey no matter who makes 'em. Midway shows both ELD weights as being out of stock with no back order. Sierra's are actually cheaper at Graf's than the Hornady's. No 178, 178 or 180 grain ELD's there at all.
    Spelling and grammar count!

I have about 200 180 grain lead bullets in 30 caliber. They are sized .308 and lubed. Private message me if you are interested in them.

hi , full metal jacketed ??