Default New CMP Fld Grade

I forgot about the 45 program (2 years, 14K RGN) until I got an email from the CMP last week. I ordered a field grade and was pleasantly surprised at what I received. Based upon the CMP forum it is an Albany 1 81 rebuild, Colt 2.350M (1945 GHD) with a RR slide. I understand 1945 colts have a new finish, could this be original on the receiver? The bullet ramp has not been parked and the grip screw bushing stakes appear to be bright. My guess is that it has been refinished but the lettering and stamps appear to be crisp and not blasted. The slide has definitely been reparked and appears to be late Remington. The barrel appears to be correct time frame but it is parked and not blued, 7 on bottom. Is the trigger correct? The grips appear to be colt reinforced with mold number. The slide stop appears to be reparked, is it Colt? The safety catch appears to be correct. Not sure about the plug and barrel bushing maker, they have been parked. Any other comments would be appreciated. I was totally surprised by the condition, as it appears unused after rebuild. Regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here are a couple other part pics for ID
    IMG_4755 - Copy.jpgIMG_4764.jpgIMG_4770.jpgIMG_4757 - Copy.jpg

In late 1944, early 1945 Colt changed from a Parkerized finish to a Parko-Lubrite, which was a smoother finish. On most the slides were not sandblasted before finish, and the Parko-Lubrite is a very dark green finish.

About the same time they changed the barrel markings. The new barrel had a C in a square on the right side of the lug, and a letter or number ahead of the lug. The COLT .45 AUTO was no longer stamped on the left side of the chamber above the lug. The barrels were blued throughout production.

Yours has definitely been through rebuild, but some I have seen had weak lettering from several trips through rebuild.

Johnny, Thank you for the information,
    Regards,
    CC