Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The last AM post that I had anything to do with is a stinky old bar and questionable kitchen full of old drunks that make too much noise. Also the post tried to sue me and everyone else that had belonged to their rifle and pistol club. It was judged an illegal suit caused by the greed of the board of directors of the post and quashed and a judge almost disbarred for allowing to to go forward as far as it did. I don't think highly of the AM.

As to the NRA, I lost my voting membership because I stuck cash in with my check to my club for my NRA and the treasurer got angry over it and sat on it for several months. I could never get NRA to right it. My membership card says it expiresin 2022; I had extended it several times as NRA had asked, but I was barraged with letters from Wayne telling me my membership was expiring.
    I was briefly a member of VFW but at the time (late 70’s) it was just not my bag, lots of cigarettes and beer being consumed. Also used to be in MOA - that was fun because I took my father-in-law and we still met at the Carswell AFB O club but that’s all gone. Times change.