Default CO2 pistol repair? S&W and Sheridan

I dug my old CO2 pellet pistols out of the garage - neither work. I contacted S&W to see if they offer any service and they said they’d get right back. Nothing further. I found long lists of people on the internet who supposedly offer repair service and I emailed about ten - no response also tried some phone numbers. Looks like One can buy a Sheridan repair kit but I’d prefer getting it done by someone who does that. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Griff Murphey; 07-22-2020 at 09:35.

2. Default

http://www.airguns.net/index.php

I have an IZH pistol and FWB rifle I haven't shot in years. Just bought a house with a 45' garage so they will be getting some use.

Send the gun back to sheriden they will rebuild it, I've had two done over the years.

kurt

I thought Sheridan was out of business... will check.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

I had my crossman 2000 champion die on me after 20 years or so.
    I went on their web site and they had a list of repair services that were independent.
    took the guy about 6 months but I got it back. I was getting worried. Cost me only 60 bucks.
    they are on sale on the web for over 600 bucks. I paid 200 for it way back in 2000 or so (I got 50 off for being in a gun club)

years ago sheriden was bought out by Benjamin so try that route .

They were taken over by Crossman. Try that route if Benjamin is no longer working as a separate entity.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ