Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Default

We decided to utilize the already down time to make some changes/improvements and are hoping to be back up very soon

Is the problem worse than you thought/ I hope not - hang in there!!

3. Default

We are changing format a little. There will be some bugs to work out when we are up again but we are trying to get as many as we can now. Shouldn't be much longer!

Ned, How are things going? Seems to be taking longer than you expected. We miss you!

I miss the KCA "community"; it has been one month, since it went down !!!
    Last edited by butlersrangers; 08-14-2020 at 10:21.

I'm sure the reincarnation will be even better. Actually, now that the initial shock has worn off, they should take as much time as they need to make it purr!
    Last edited by Dick Hosmer; 08-14-2020 at 12:12.

I was able to get on the KCA site, tonight.

I had to google search and select 'Krag Collector's Association - index page', sign-in, and reset my password.

It has a 'New Look'.
    Last edited by butlersrangers; 08-16-2020 at 10:52.

My browser (Safari) keeps dropping the connection. I'll try resetting.

9. Default

That page is sort of a prototype we are still fine tuning a few things like stickies and will likely go back to the old address. The biggest down side to this change over is the fact that we all have families (some with fairly young children) and lives outside of the internet so "getting together" some times takes awhile.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Butts View Post
    That page is sort of a prototype we are still fine tuning a few things like stickies and will likely go back to the old address.
    Posting the correct link here, when it's ready, would prevent unnecessary aggravation.