Default Start off with 03A4 with 2.5 x M73G2

Got out for a few minutes this morning after mowing the lawn. Notice the fancy three legged shooting bench. No prone today. Shot off lyman front rest and rear bag. Warmed her up with 5 rnds on another target first.

Rifle is a James River Armory 03A4 reproduction, Scope is a Gibbs/Hi-lux M73G2 reproduction. Trigger is Timney set at 2.5 lbs. Stock is Minelli that fits nice and snug and the muzzle area is shimmed with .015 sheet brass. Ammo is HXP brass loaded with 110 Gr Sierra 110 gr varminters over 45 gr of Varget set off with a 210m primer.

THAT is a fine rifle gun! From what I've read, James River does good work. Your load obviously suits your rifle. Will you be looking at longer distance shooting? If so, what load will you be considering. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I only shoot 100 - 300 on my home range in the yard. I figure that's about as far as I can identify a foe before I put him down. Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes. I think that was a good policy then and maybe even better now.