Default Help finding holster

Need help finding holster that helps concealed carry w/Springfield XDE 9mm 3.3. Already bought a number that claim to fit but don’t. Main thing to to find one that doesn’t allow the grip of the XDE to “print “
    so bad under a light shirt it looks like I got a hockey stick under my shirt. Texas weather ya need light shirt...Anybody with XDE an help?
    Semper Fi. devildog

Hell I've given up and just buy really big shirts. I'm portly.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

don't have an xde, but I've concealed glocks and siigs well with Milt Sparks summer specials and 55BN's

X-lg 'T' Shirt.

Have a friend who is as thin as a rail. In order to have "buttocks", he has to cram napkins into his rear pockets. X-lg is the only way he can go and still carry concealed.

Have you looked at the "Sneaky Pete"? It believes in hiding in plain sight.

https://sneakypeteholsters.com/sprin...-3-3-holsters/
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Physics. Invisibility is hard to achieve. A nice form fitting holster doesn't conceal the butt. I'm thin but stuffing your bra is just creepy. Fanny packs aren't in style anymore but maybe a purse. In a moments notice I just put the pistol in my jeans pocket and stay pointed "upstream". But that's not everyday carry. Get a smaller pistol. One of those weird barbers large shirts might be the answer. I never have considered an ankle holster unless I was tied up in a warehouse. "Excuse me, I need to scratch my foot".
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Folks...Thanks for the replies, but I think I shoulda 'splained what I was looking for better...For the XDE I was hoping some member might be an owner of an XDE and had found or knew of a paddle type holster, which I prefer, that might
    help cut down the "printing " of the grip so bad. I suppose I could wear trench coat or large garments, but I think that might be a bit obvious in 90+ temps...Comp-Tec makes a great paddle holster that is close to what I would like but for all the Springfields (M,S etc), but not the XDE. They will someday, but I figure only if several hundred owners order one. So thanks for the help and suggestions.
    Semper Fi! devildog

To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

Thanks for the info on this maker. Several possibilities and a good number in the stock for that weapon. Howdy from
    right near the George Ranch, Shooter...
    Sempo Fi! devildog

Quote Originally Posted by devildog View Post
    Folks...Thanks for the replies, but I think I shoulda 'splained what I was looking for better...For the XDE I was hoping some member might be an owner of an XDE and had found or knew of a paddle type holster, which I prefer, that might
    help cut down the "printing " of the grip so bad. I suppose I could wear trench coat or large garments, but I think that might be a bit obvious in 90+ temps...Comp-Tec makes a great paddle holster that is close to what I would like but for all the Springfields (M,S etc), but not the XDE. They will someday, but I figure only if several hundred owners order one. So thanks for the help and suggestions.
    Semper Fi! devildog
    How about a custom holster making something for you. I have a local lethersmith who is backed up @ least 6 months. He makes my holster's/rigs to my spec. My carry is a Sig P220 w/4 magazines shoulder holster. I wear a t-shirt and a jeans vest to cover me, in one pocket my phone and my eyeglass case in the other pocket.
    Sam