Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default How to stop a Riot

All you need is crop dusting helicopter loaded the pepper spray!
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

Or announce all that are arrested will LOSE their government benefits for life. This includes student loans as well...I know that many on the left and some in the middle will grumble but it beats tear gas and rubber bullets!
    Sam

In places that enforce no groups larger than 10 people are allowed riot's would be illegal.

Places that have relaxed the laws should go back to the restriction.

While it wouldn't prevent riot's it would give authority's more power to eliminate them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    In places that enforce no groups larger than 10 people are allowed riot's would be illegal.

Places that have relaxed the laws should go back to the restriction.

While it wouldn't prevent riot's it would give authority's more power to eliminate them.
    not sure where you are from but your statement seems a bit naive,

here, the Gov gave the city of Richmond permission to stay in lockdown a few extra weeks,

protests come, lots protest, way more than groups of 19, and the police chief and mayor both participate,,,

curfew was enacted, and only the mayor left before the curfew,

so if the heads of the city allow it,, how can you enforce it?

Let us not forget that all protesters are not rioters. The vast majority are peacefully doing something that is legal in democracies. Pepper spraying from an aircraft would not only injure the innocent protester, it would seriously injure democracy. Now if you had a method for just spraying the rioters, then that would be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    Let us not forget that all protesters are not rioters. The vast majority are peacefully doing something that is legal in democracies. Pepper spraying from an aircraft would not only injure the innocent protester, it would seriously injure democracy. Now if you had a method for just spraying the rioters, then that would be a different story.
    If they are destroying property I call them rioters, Spray them. If they are just marching/protesting and not destroying property I call them demonstrators, Leave them alone!
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    +1
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

8. Default

Arm half of the police ranks with long bladed pikes. I had a military history teacher in high school. He stated "Fire enrages. Steel chills."

The trouble makers are the extremist groups who are out of towners looking for trouble and some paying others to throw bricks and set fires.

Quote Originally Posted by shadycon View Post
    If they are destroying property I call them rioters, Spray them. If they are just marching/protesting and not destroying property I call them demonstrators, Leave them alone!
    But how do you differentiate? Peaceful marchers and rioters are often intermixed.