Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does anyone know

When the virus will go away.....the Quacker didn't give a date....Before or after the election.....

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk2 View Post
    When the virus will go away.....the Quacker didn't give a date....Before or after the election.....
    2022 is best estimate. Barring miracle treatments. The election is going to be an epic sh*tshow. Trump can be expected to wage a brutally divisive campaign in which no attack against his opponents is too extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    2022 is best estimate. Barring miracle treatments. The election is going to be an epic sh*tshow. Trump can be expected to wage a brutally divisive campaign in which no attack against his opponents is too extreme.

Isn't this politics as normal...take no prisoners?
    Sam

Another stupid inflammatory post!

screw the virus, when are you going away?

Blog Entries

on the next friday the 13th, with a full moon, in a warm month,

didn't get the memo did ya??

be sure to go stand outside by the mail box and wait for it,

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    Trump can be expected to wage a brutally divisive campaign in which no attack against his opponents is too extreme.
    If he needs a tutorial for this brutally divisive campaign, he should study the brutally divisive campaign PBS News Hour has been waging against HIM from the day he took office; no holds barred there.

8. Default

The "virus" will fade into history when there is quick like five minute or less and cheap anti-body test which allows Public Health to determine XY% of the population equaling ABC million Americans have been exposed and survived, with a mortality rate of <Z%. It is a communicable disease which is more serious to certain compromised demographics.

And one question I have is why hasn't it eradicated the drug addicted sickly homeless masses if it is so deadly?

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    The "virus" will fade into history when there is quick like five minute or less and cheap anti-body test which allows Public Health to determine XY% of the population equaling ABC million Americans have been exposed and survived, with a mortality rate of <Z%. It is a communicable disease which is more serious to certain compromised demographics.

And one question I have is why hasn't it eradicated the drug addicted sickly homeless masses if it is so deadly?
    thought about this myself? best answer I can come up with is most of them are loners so they dont engage with anyone and another is they arent coming to the hospitals and are dying and being buried by their friends. ( I know I made 2 contradictory statements) but it was the only way to say it .

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    Or those thousands of "refugees" (you know, the same ones who used to be called job-seekers) mobbed-up on the Mexican border? One of the many silver linings to the Chiflu cloud is that the media crybabies have (temporarily, at least) stopped screaming, weeping, & tearing their hair over the tragic plight of these poor unfortunates. That's even better than the cancellation of NFL games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seagoatami View Post
    best answer I can come up with is most of them are loners so they dont engage with anyone and another is they arent coming to the hospitals and are dying and being buried by their friends. ( I know I made 2 contradictory statements) but it was the only way to say it .
    "Being buried by their friends" isn't contradictory, it's just ridiculous.