Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dick, do you still have your old family gun from Mackinac? Now and then when I look over at the Island I think of that rifle. Regards, Curt

Oh, yes - that's a keeper. Just on its' own, it's a damn rare gun, but to have it "listed" AND for that listing to reference a family member, is - as the commercial says - priceless. CPT Manning and I were VERY distant (10th, twice removed - in GenSpeak) cousins - but - the connection is real.
    Last edited by Dick Hosmer; 05-09-2020 at 10:59.

Thank you for the reply. That’s great. Stay healthy, regards, Curt

Well Dick, I started my collection around the age of 49. I am now 59 and wondering were those 10 years went LOL!! While most my age were buying "Black Plastic" I for one was more interested in guns with history and a more fascinating life. The younger guys I work with seem to love those plastic rifles with a dislike for anything wooden, even wood grips on a handgun. They are young though and hopefully as they age history and older guns will catch their attention as it did for me. I do enjoy the newer guns also and own only one plastic rifle which is about all I desire, well maybe one in 308 would be neat??
    It seems to me that TD's have gone up in value at least until the covid hit. Al has been acquiring a few here and there and still selling them rather fast at a decent price.