Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    As it turns out the comment about disinfectants was a sarcastic remark to the reporters.
    Regardless of what President Trump states, it will be turned their way to suit them. Unlike politicians President Trump DOES what he promised, not promise and don't deliver.
    Sam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Smoke View Post
    As it turns out the comment about disinfectants was a sarcastic remark to the reporters.
    The fact that the cover story has to be invented, is proof alone, he was dead serious. Hopefully his disciples know the difference.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Regardless of what President Trump states, it will be turned their way to suit them. Unlike politicians President Trump DOES what he promised, not promise and don't deliver.
    Sam
    He promised to put Hillary in prison, I'm waiting.
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

I wonder if Trump was referring to people in all 57 states.

5. Default

Boy how things are changing. Going from not believing anything Trump says to believing him when he is pulling your leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Boy how things are changing. Going from not believing anything Trump says to believing him when he is pulling your leg.
    It was clearly nonsense. Why not admit what is obvious to everyone?

It just seems that the media and the left would rather see people die than this President seen in a favorable light and that's just plain stupid. Only showing they are trying so hard to discredit Trump. I can't believe any one would think he was serious...

Quote Originally Posted by rayg View Post
    It just seems that the media and the left would rather see people die than this President seen in a favorable light and that's just plain stupid. Only showing they are trying so hard to discredit Trump. I can't believe any one would think he was serious...
    So he's either way out there or Covid is one big joke to him. Which one works for you? My answer: both are true.

Added: go watch the clip then post here describing where he gives the tell, that he's joking. Because I've watched the clip and I do not see it.
    Last edited by togor; 04-24-2020 at 05:13.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rayg View Post
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    It was clearly nonsense. Why not admit what is obvious to everyone?
    Admit what? That the liberal news media made an ass of themselves? In their quest for a "gotcha" they were all sucked in. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"