Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Canary and the coal mine

I have observed people going about their daily life without the use of protection against CV19 and I ponder why? Some feel invincible, other's state about the inconvenience or too hot to wear. To me these are the walking dead of today, cemetery residence of tomorrow. One thing for certain, this apathy will most certainly cleanse the gene population.
    Sam

-I'd eat **** before I'd drive a Jap truck- It takes some getting used to. It will reduce the population of people. Cleansing takes thought and direction. Your not an epidemiologist. I'd eat **** before I'd walk around with a mask on all day. Screw NY. I'll move to Montana. If it gets up there well then I guess it was God's will or something. Remember Harry Truman, the guy who refused to leave Mt. St. Helen's? That shows some style.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I have observed people going about their daily life without the use of protection against CV19 and I ponder why? Some feel invincible, other's state about the inconvenience or too hot to wear. To me these are the walking dead of today, cemetery residence of tomorrow. One thing for certain, this apathy will most certainly cleanse the gene population.
    Sam
    I talked to my oncologist several weeks ago about the effectiveness of surgical masks after he told me twice not to touch my face. He said the government says it is a good practice so he would not go against that, but when he shops he does not wear a mask or gloves. He did say he washes his hands before leaving the store and he changes his clothing in the garage before entering his home. He also washes his hands after putting the groceries away. He said washing your hands frequently and not touching your face is very important.

After surviving two types of stage 4 cancer I have become a coward regarding my survival. To trust some of the government "experts" IMHO can be problematic for my survival. I remember all of the warnings about salt and then the reversal of the regard. For myself wearing a respirator is not problematic. At the clinic we had a great deal of infectious control information that we were required to learn. The majority of my clients had some type of issues up to and including AIDS so I am cautious.
    Sam

Blog Entries

After surviving two types of stage 4 cancer I have become a coward regarding my survival. To trust some of the government "experts" IMHO can be problematic for my survival. I remember all of the warnings about salt and then the reversal of the regard. For myself wearing a respirator is not problematic. At the clinic we had a great deal of infectious control information that we were required to learn. The majority of my clients had some type of issues up to and including AIDS so I am cautious.
    Sam
    you need to do what makes you comfortable and feel safe,

the rest will do the same,

however ask 10 people and you will get 10 different answers as to what makes them feel safe

6. Default

After surviving two types of stage 4 cancer I have become a coward regarding my survival.
    Then you have a legit excuse--the majority of the idiots wearing masks while walking alone outdoors, or working in their own yards, or even while driving, do not...except the combination of cowardice & stupidity they were born with. Being "safe" does not require being stupid.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gwp View Post
    ...he changes his clothing in the garage before entering his home.
    Jeez, that's more extreme than wearing a mask! Makes no sense at all if he's washing his hands frequently--if the virus can impregnate his clothes, why would it not at the same time be inhaled into his lungs while he was in the contaminated environment? Even a MD can fall victim to irrational superstitions.

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    Jeez, that's more extreme than wearing a mask! Makes no sense at all if he's washing his hands frequently--if the virus can impregnate his clothes, why would it not at the same time be inhaled into his lungs while he was in the contaminated environment? Even a MD can fall victim to irrational superstitions.
    He is a doctor working at the VA. He has a wife and small children that remain home. He does that to keep any contamination away from his family. He is required to wear a mask at the VA.
    Last edited by gwp; 04-15-2020 at 12:22.

Not wearing any protection at this time when we go out,when we get home we wash our hands.We only had two cases in our county and both are home and recovered from the virus.So at this time not concerned with catching it.

Quote Originally Posted by gwp View Post
    He is a doctor working at the VA. He has a wife and small children that remain home. He does that to keep any contamination away from his family. He is required to wear a mask at the VA.
    Maybe he doesn't want to bring work home!
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!