Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    For those with personal experience with this type of firearms, does one leave it in condition one or at the end of the day [ccw] unload and decock. Sigmund is able to be loaded, hammer down without a problem. What about the striker fired ones?
    Sam
    the only striker fired pistol I own is a sccy cpx2. it is not cocked. it will only fire if you use the trigger.

The only striker-fired pistol I've ever carried is an H&K P7. It is always uncocked until the cocking lever is squeezed. Release the cocking lever, and the gun is uncocked.
    I would never carry a Glock in any condition or in any circumstance. The only semi-auto pistol that I currently own that I would carry is a S&W Model 39. Other than that, it's my J-frame hammerless.
    Tickets, Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Conductor View Post
    The only striker-fired pistol I've ever carried is an H&K P7. It is always uncocked until the cocking lever is squeezed. Release the cocking lever, and the gun is uncocked.
    I would never carry a Glock in any condition or in any circumstance. The only semi-auto pistol that I currently own that I would carry is a S&W Model 39. Other than that, it's my J-frame hammerless.
    My 3913 is great in a shoulder holster!!
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!