Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Whatever are we to do? I guess you will be writing one of those epic stories.
    Well, actually it's supposed to be poetry. But no matter-
    www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=Epic
    A word, whose meaningful definition(s)and correct applications are now obscured ... There are too many "epic" examples to count, just go walk onto a college ... Since we are defining words.
    I watch a lot of photography channels and Iceland has epic landscapes. If you hike a long way it was an epic journey. If you have some imagination you can picture the Nordic voyages written in some ancient scrawl.
    Scrawl: never mind.
    -And to think it's still just beginning.- Wither the thought.
    heat,

your scrawl would have been epic if it was in a haiku

Holy moly. Some of these Trump-hating posts are incredibly stupid.

Without a doubt, if President Trump cured cancer single-handedly, some of you guys would blame him for causing all those medical researchers to lose their jobs. And for all those medical researchers who were women or minority, you would say that Trump put them out of work on purpose.
    Tickets, Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Conductor View Post
    Holy moly. Some of these Trump-hating posts are incredibly stupid.

Without a doubt, if President Trump cured cancer single-handedly, some of you guys would blame him for causing all those medical researchers to lose their jobs. And for all those medical researchers who were women or minority, you would say that Trump put them out of work on purpose.
    That's what they WILL say, regardless. If a vaccine for Corona is developed, Trump will be blamed for putting all those nurses out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    That's what they WILL say, regardless. If a vaccine for Corona is developed, Trump will be blamed for putting all those nurses out of work.
    That seems like a stupid thing to say, considering what nurses are doing in the hot zones all over the world right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    That seems like a stupid thing to say, considering what nurses are doing in the hot zones all over the world right now.
    Don't take the word of hypocrites to heart.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

6. Default

I don’t know from straight up why Humps made that comment because his wife is a nurse and served during the Vietnam War and then got her degree on the GI Bill.

It is not the job of the CDC to provide all the diagnostic test kits for our medical services in this country. There was a problem with the first prototype of the COVID 19 test components from the CDC due to faulty components from one of the original contracted suppliers.

The testing capacity of the commercial diagnostic companies in the country such as Lab Corp, Quest, and many others far exceeds the capacity of national and local government health department labs. Lab Corp alone now has the capacity to test 10,000 COVID 19 samples a day and they have stated they will soon be able to process over 100,000 per week.

We are lucky to have a private medical industry in this country. Competition in these industries leads to innovation and the ability think outside the box whether developing testing methods or novel treatments. If you believe in Soviet or Cuban style medicine, go for it. I am grateful that I live in the US with a private medical system from the development and production of medical products to the delivery of medical services.

8. Default

What I'm not understanding is why our present "leader" is wasting so much of his time... and ours ...tweeting about Cuomo and GM being slow off the mark .

I don't remember them wasting two weeks sitting around blaming Dems for the "hoax" .... do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    What I'm not understanding is why our present "leader" is wasting so much of his time... and ours ...tweeting about Cuomo and GM being slow off the mark .

I don't remember them wasting two weeks sitting around blaming Dems for the "hoax" .... do you?
    Just curious, how are you going to feel when President Trump is re-elected as "Leader" again?
    Sam

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Just curious, how are you going to feel when President Trump is re-elected as "Leader" again?
    Sam
    Since you ask and since I consider him the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on America .... I won't feel good about it at all Sam .

Now that I've answered your question. How about you telling me how you feel about your King laying blame on others to steer the attention away from what he's done ?