Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default The nitwit has to grovel

to South Korea for Coronavirus test kits....Why doesn't he fire his handpicked CDC head Redfield....He is even a bigger Loser the heel spur hero....Is this a democratic hoax or what.....

Dunno who or what exactly you are ranting about.

3. Default

Jesus H Christ, don’t you know what the CDC stands for or who its director is? Look up Redfield’s background and notice the criticism of him when appointed CDC director (perfect Trumper).

The stories written about how this thing was mishandled in the early days will be tragically epic. At current trends we will blow everyone else out of the water in cases, for a time.

And to think it's still just beginning.

Blog Entries

and you are looking forward to it,

rubbing your hands together in anticipation,

I think I posted a meme about "I hope corona virus kills everyone, so Trump will be blamed."

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

I find it interesting that democratic folks would rather see America FAIL and Americans die so that they can stay in power and dictate to the rest of us!
    And remember....all the PORK ...........including monies for congress peoples............were put in there by pelosi and company!
    Really a bunch of sick perverted people!

If we don't drive them out, shame on us!!

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    and you are looking forward to it,

rubbing your hands together in anticipation,
    I've been critical of the slow response since the beginning. You might argue that I'm critical of all things Trump, and whether or not that it is true, I've certainly been critical of the way he is lagging the crisis, hanging behind both the disease and the governors.

If you fired up a few brain cells,

for just a moment,

you might realize that mine is the position of someone who wants to see the human and economic costs minimized, not maximized.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    I've been critical of the slow response since the beginning. You might argue that I'm critical of all things Trump, and whether or not that it is true, I've certainly been critical of the way he is lagging the crisis, hanging behind both the disease and the governors.

If you fired up a few brain cells,

for just a moment,

you might realize that mine is the position of someone who wants to see the human and economic costs minimized, not maximized.
    if you would not be insulting, and re read your own post, you would think otherwise,

if you used a few of those brain cells you proudly tell us about