1. Default Wounder Warrior corruption in program is possible

Some have reported serious problems. Probably true.

Was wounded warrior needed? VA not enough? Disability pay?

It has been said that many charitable organizeations are abused. High pay, very little spent to do good, high proportion of income spent to bring in donations.

I have no personal knowledge of any of this.

If none of this is true, excellent.

Blog Entries

WW has good intentions, and I think has helped some,

I have no knowledge of what they are doing, $$$ wise, at a state or national level,

however, when I was in the Gro Biz, we were constantly being asked by folks claiming to be members or affiliated with WW that wanted donations or to set up in the store, lobby or sidewalk to sell small WW branded goods (hats etc) or accept donations,,

those folks were accepted at first, but turned down once they were found out to be fakes/scams

3. Default

WW has (had?) several people pulling in salaries bumping half a million. Gonna work for a non profit? Donate your time.

4. Default

I wont have anything to do with WW. NADA. This isnt the first place or time that I've read such about that bunch.
    And if that isnt enough, have you noticed that they only support middle east vets ? Where's the Korea and more recent Nam guys that they should support ? Or how about any that were wounded in other places not as well known or remembered.
    WW can KMA.

Check how much all these organizations spend in advertising. ASPCA spends about 1 million a week!
    M1a1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!

There are a number of websites that provide information on not-for-profit organizations. This includes Charity Navigator in the US at https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...search.results.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

no the V A is not FIXED, and yes, W W collects all this money and then they in turn harvest 400K for the president of the outfit and then pass on monies to other "so called veteran orgs" and their big shots get their mitts on the dough first.
    you can read about it on charity navigator or google it.
    and don't give a dime to the the clown that asks for maintenance fees for the Vietnam Memorial. The park service maintains it!!! I think his name is Jan skruggs .
    If you want to give money to someone, give it to your local church or the salvation army!
    the red cross is H.S. too.
    Last edited by Former Cav; 03-26-2020 at 10:00.