Thread: Paying bills

Default Paying bills

Our bank lobby has closed to foot traffic, same for our State Farm office as well. Many business closed-restricted as to availability. Local Wal-Mart and Kroger's are hiring so some jobs available. I called Graff and ordered the last 5/m Rem small rifle primers, no 5.56 projectiles available. Wal-Mart out of .22 ammo, only shorts and CCI Stinger available so I picked up a box of stingers for my daughter's bolt action.
    All cheap .22 Rifles gone, did see a synthetic Rem 700 3006 combo for less then $400. Food stocks not too bad, plenty of bread, milk, H20 and fresh fruits/vegetables. Plenty of canned milk and some canned meats.
    Sam

no shortages of anything here. I pay my bills on line so no problems there. everything else is direct deposit. Local Cabelas had a run on ammo. no 9mm, 45, 357, 44 or 5.56 as of Wednesday but they restock overnight. Small LGS still have ammo. Toilet paper still selling out LOL but paper towels are available. nothing else selling out
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!

Blog Entries

Some Hoax!
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

4. Default

While this is a real problem in need of immediate action, it's not a crisis on par with The Big One or an In Their Dreams attack on U.S. soil. What kind of panic will the media drive then?

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    While this is a real problem in need of immediate action, it's not a crisis on par with The Big One or an In Their Dreams attack on U.S. soil. What kind of panic will the media drive then?

Much worse then what their affect is now, just short of any type of civility from the left. Reminds me of some of my former criminal clients said when what they did was applied to them.
    Sam

I hear that Costco will not accept returns on:
    Toilet paper
    Paper towels
    Sanitizing wipes
    Lysol
    Bottled water
    Rice
    Tickets, Please!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Conductor View Post
    I hear that Costco will not accept returns on:
    Toilet paper
    Paper towels
    Sanitizing wipes
    Lysol
    Bottled water
    Rice
    They should really accept NO returns on goods purchased from defined dates.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    They should really accept NO returns on goods purchased from defined dates.
    Makes sense to do as you have stated.
    Sam

Why would anyone sell those items at cost back to Costco?