1. Default Swedish Mauser Target Rifle

I ran across some kind of Swedish Mauser target rifle. The description advised that it was a Schultz and Larsen Otterup 6.5 x 55. Pictures said otherwise.

Appears to be some kind of Swedish Mauser in a CG 63 style stock. The barrel is not a CG 63 barrel and may be a Schultz and Larsen barrel. No handguard, so I'm guessing it would not fit over the heavy barrel.

What do you guys think?

...a fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place...

Looks almost like my CG63 - ambidextrous stock (although yours lacks the front wood on top), metal cap on stock, diopter sight w/ globe front sight (your type differs from mine, I have ELIT). What makes you say "not a CG 63 barrel?" Not heavy enough? Haven't taken measurements of mine, but they are a bit beefier than standard barrels.
    "Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided; but they are far better than certain kinds of peace." - T.R.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Looks almost like my CG63 - ambidextrous stock (although yours lacks the front wood on top), metal cap on stock, diopter sight w/ globe front sight (your type differs from mine, I have ELIT). What makes you say "not a CG 63 barrel?" Not heavy enough? Haven't taken measurements of mine, but they are a bit beefier than standard barrels.
    I've got a CG 63...

The barrel on the new rifle is much heavier profile, such that I don't think the hand guard will fit. It looks like the barrel on my CG 80..

4. Default

I finally was able to pick up my rifles, including the Swedish target rifle...

Looks like a seriously heavy barrel.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.