Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have only found one Mark 1*** rifle in 25 years in the USA, All the others have the Irish second serial number
    with the ER or CR pre fix and there is the G pre fix too. I understand the Irish ER rifles were mostly original while
    the CR pre fix rifles have alot of Mark 3 parts (sights & wood). So if you use the Mark 3 you are alright.

I have an Enfield 1904 Mark 1*** that now has a third serial number, the first two being lined out, it is serial
    number G 839 now. A grenade launching rifle converted back to service rifle with nice bore

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RCS View Post

I have an Enfield 1904 Mark 1*** that now has a third serial number, the first two being lined out, it is serial
    number G 839 now. A grenade launching rifle converted back to service rifle with nice bore

I have the windage adjustable rear sight (also had 3 rifles under it) off its 'close friend' G509
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The Armourer; 06-13-2020 at 01:47.

3. Default

Bought some chamber inserts years ago-the company is defunct, alas. Fired recent manufactured Federal 32ACP out of my 1943 Maltby, at 25 yards got a one hole group and several quarter sized groups. Let's me get in practice on a handguns ammunition only range.

Default 30-06 chamber inserts

I have three very low numbered 1903 rifles (all rebuilds nothing original) and have a 30-06 chamber
    insert that will chamber 32 ACP, 32 S&W and 32 S&W long. I have not tried the 32 S&W long yet but
    the 32 ACP and 32 S&W shoot very well. I will try the 32 S&W long soonP1010016.jpg