Default 7.62 x 39 for Rashid

What ammunition do you guys like in this caliber for reloadable brass?

Lapua hands down. The last batch I had was loaded about 10 times and was still going strong. I have had just about all the different makes of boxer primed brass and the Lapua is the best I have ever used.

"...loaded about 10 times..." Any brand should do that. Have piles of Winchester and Remington .30-06 I've run through my M1 Rifle and '03A4 countless times and it's still "going strong".
    Anyway, case life is about the load used not the brand of brass.
    European brands like Lapua and No$ler are twice the price of domestic brands at Midway.
    Keep in mind that the 7.62 x 39 does not use a .308" bullet too. You're likely well aware of that though.
    Spelling and grammar count!

I shoot brass loaded ammo thru my Romanian under folder AK-47. I save the brass for salvage as factory ammo is so cheap. Why reload it?

Thanks for the replies
    I've never bought anything Lapua, unless it was that spam sandwich thing I had at Oahu
    I reload for my M1 and my 03A3. I bought several cases of HXP back in the day from CMP. That's good brass.
    I reload because I enjoy doing it (50 or 60 at a time) and because I make more accurate ammunition than factory stuff
    I've been away from CSP for a while, it's good to see you guys are still around