Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bloomberg and his billions

He dumped $500 million in his campaign to go nowhere! That money could have helped a lot pf people live a healthier, better life.
    Like all humanoids of his ilk, they only think of themselves and their money.

Blog Entries

napoleon's generally think only about themselves

3. Default

The goal of all these "malefactors of great wealth"-on the Left-is to get control of the government so they can feel good about all the good they do with OUR money.

4. Default

Yes, it would have been better spent if he added that $500 million to the $3.3 billion he gave to charity last year.

I believe this is the point where someone points out that he earned it so it's his to spend how he wants.

6. Default

As long as he doesn't spend it to take away what I want. That's intruding on my rights.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marty T. View Post
    As long as he doesn't spend it to take away what I want. That's intruding on my rights.
    well

here in Va , he spent a lot to help the campaigns of elected officials (Delegates and Senators) that are trying to do just that,

8. Default

I suspect a lot of that $500 million went to companies he had an interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty T. View Post
    We've been told money=speech and corporations=people. Loudest voice wins.

10. Default

Here in Central NJ cash strapped Rider University tried to sell the prestigious Westminster Choir College. Asking price, $40M. Bloomberg or Steyer could have preserved an educational institution.